I am trying to figure out a reliable way to import dependencies from excel, but am not having much luck. Is there a way to do this natively or is there a better powerup to use for this?
I am developing a 3 week scheduling look ahead for thousands of assets with dependencies. I want to use excel to manipulate this list and its dependencies outside of trello and re-upload it since it is not time effective to manually assign hundreds of thousands of dependencies by hand on trello.
I am using planyway because of its ability to schedule cards down to the minute on a daily basis and display them in a 3 week look ahead on a calendar. It has an export feature, but I don't see a way to import anything in this powerup.
Bluecat imports does not appear to have this functionality either as the option to choose import excel columns related to dependencies does not exist.
placker appears to have some of this functionality built in, but does not have the robust calendar display options that plainyway has that I want to use.