Hi, I want to ask..
I have boards, in boards columns, in column tasks. In tasks I can create column lists.
Can I somehow connect for example two tasks/task in column list, so if any of it will be done, it will connect me to the another one?
something like
1) need to accept money from this customer
2) when I mark task1 as completed, I need to show me the notification, that I should pay that supplier.
so it should work like WBS map.
I understand, I can make a column list, where I will just add the tasks from the first one - which has to be done first, and then I add others, which I can then do with it..
but that doesnt solve, that I for example need to have multiple tasks in different columns and I need the possibility to refer-to see, what I should do, after that task is done.
doing this as written in the sentence before and also have it separately in another task, where it will be in column list, to can see it clearly sounds like nonsense for me, as I have to register the same data twice.. so I am thinking, if you have any automatization for it, as I believe, I am not the only one, who needs that functionality.
Thanks.