When I print a card, the checkboxes no longer appear. What happened? I like seeing the checkboxes especially if there are unchecked items in the list.
Hi Mary!
Thanks for mentioning this, I'm going to report this to the team since I believe it's related to a recent change.
One workaround in the mean time is to look at the formatting of the text - any checklist items that have been completed will have strikethrough formatting, while incomplete checklist items will have normal font.
I am having this issue as well. I tried to print from two different computers and when I click the share button and then the print button, the dialog box clearly shows the boxes are not there and will not print. Clicking a checkbox produces the same result except now the strike through is on the task.
Same as you described. I posted my issue on 11/8/2023. The boxes came back for a few months in 2024, but they are gone again.
I posted my issue on 11/8/2023. The boxes came back for a few months in 2024, but they are gone again.
Hi @Mary Grace Basco ,
I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Can you please test and see if the issue persists when you use a different browser?
Let me know how that goes,
LaraThe Trello Team
Hi Dean,
Can you please test and see if the issue persists when you use a different browser?
I have tried with Chrome and Firefox. Checkboxes do not appear in print preview and do not print when sent to the printer. Text of completed items do have strikethrough.
Hi Mary,
Hmm, that's definitely strange. I still haven't been able to replicate the issue – checkboxes do appear in print preview when I test this on my side.
Does the issue persist when you use an incognito/private window as well?
Today (5/15/2024) the checkboxes are back!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.