We use cards that are repeating (daily/weekly/monthly/).
Most of those cards are more complex and have checklists and several tasks including, that we check off.
Once the card is done, it should be automatically repeated (daily/weekly/monthly/), with all the checklists and a new due date (daily/weekly/monthly/).
We used to create card-templates and copied them every single day, also putting the due date every single day, but this cannot be the solution 
A perfect solution would be, that “once a card has marked as done”/”the due date on a card has been checked”, a new identically copy of this card with the same name and a new due date will be created.
When using the card repeater power up, the card is only repeated and does not appear directly after the before-card is done, Also I did not understand how to creating due dates with this that automatically change as well? Plus, I understood, that with the card repeater power up, it is always one original card, which is copied/repeated. So if we make additional notes/changes in the meantime in the newer cards, we always have to switch to the original card, right? It would be way easier, to just use the current card.
I hope I could explain what I mean 
If you know the “Tasks in Planner and To Do” (an app for microsoft teams), the function of repeating is the exact thing we would need.
Thank you for your help. Kind regards, Yamuna