Scenario: I am an educator and I'd like to have a board wherein a user triggers the addition of lists (pre-populated with cards that I've created) that are copied from a separate board.
The idea is that each card in this imported list presents a task - in this case, listen to an audio file and answer some questions. Once all tasks are completed, it triggers the addition of the next pre-populated list and so on.
So the user's board starts with only one list, but by the time they are finished with all of the tasks, they have a board full of multiple lists of completed tasks.
I imagine building the fully populated board and then assigning each student their own individual board. The lists are copied from my board to theirs as they move through the tasks.
Happy to hear any suggestions of this logic and/or specific steps on how to build the rules/triggers/actions.
THANKS!