Hello,
On my personal board, I have defined one year ago 4 automations of "rules" type (see screencap).
Rules 1 and 2 have been working fine until some 15 days ago, when I incidentally remarked that the rule (trick credited to @Brittany Joiner ) sticking "pinned" cards to top of lists had ceased to work. Then I also noticed my rule 2 did not work although it still did in the beginning of Octobre.
I don’t use much my rules 3 and 4 so can’t be sure how long they worked fine.
I presume something (but what ??) happened that made all these rules cease to work.
My automations of "Scheduled" type seem to still work properly (I received yesterday an email notification based on one of these).
It seems my automations of "Due date" type don’t work anymore, but I seldom set due dates, so I can’t be 100% sure, although a test done right now seems not to work.
Has anybody gotten a clue about how to solve such a painstaking problem ?
