Can't log in to my personal account boss@wonders-cake.ru Trello
how can I regain access to my data?
@Андрей Горохов Welcome to the Atlassian community
It could be due to this https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/sanctioned-countries/ I know you said it was a personal account so I would suggest opening a support issue with Atlassian. https://trello.com/contact#/ If you have any issue submitting a support issue let me know and I can escalate it here in the community.
Hi @Андрей Горохов ,
Could you please elaborate more about the error that you are getting when you try to login.
Did you try to clear browsing cache?
are you able login earlier??
Thanks, but I live and work in Poland now. How can I regain my access?
This is just a community so I can not look at your account. You will need to contact support as stated below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.