I have a plan where the branch settings are defined as:
branches: &branch_settings create: for-new-branchdelete:after-deleted-days: 3after-inactive-days: 90link-to-jira: true
And I want to override this for certain branches and disable the automatic cleanup. I have tried:
branch-overrides: - ^(whatever.*)$:branches:<< : *branch_settings delete: never
But this doesn't work.
From the UI I can uncheck a checkbox (Clean up plan branch automatically) in the specific plan branch configuration, but I don't know how to define it in the yaml spec and I didn't find it in the documentation.
Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hello pBogey,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
You can use the below examples to disable the expiry for branches using YAML specs
branch-overrides: - integration-branch: branch-config: disable-expiry: false - feature/.*: branch-config: disable-expiry: false
In this example I am overriding the branch properties for two branches one with a name of integration-branch and another any branch starting with the name of feature, you can probably modify this to meet your requirement.
**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**
Regards,
Shashank Kumar
That did the trick, thanks a lot. Seems it is documented as well, but I missed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.