Using Chrome on a Windows laptop, I loved being able to create and edit a new Trello card using the following set of key strokes:
- Use the ... on the list's main action menu to "Add card..."
- Type in the card's summary
- Hit Enter
- Trello creates a second new card
- Hit Esc to remove the second new card
- Trello *used* to highlight the previous card I had just created
- Hit Enter to open the card to edit it / add more details.
In a recent update, I could no longer complete steps 6 and 7 using keyboard strokes. I have to use my mouse. I believe the issue appeared when the new styling changes were introduced, which outline cards with a black line when I hover over a card.
Can anyone provide a set of key strokes to edit a new card that works with the latest version?