I am an Admin on my account / workspace. I do not find a billing link within settings. From what I read, there should be a billing link. Why do I not see a billing link?
You can go to your workspace's billing page by going to this link https://trello.com/[your-Workspace-name-goes-here]/billing (remember to insert your workspace name there)
I have tried this many times, but only get page not found. It might be that the workspace name has an apostrophe, but I've tried to work around that as well. Please advise.https://trello.com/Lee%20Clements%27s/billinghttps://trello.com/Lee Clements's/billinghttps://trello.com/Lee%20Clements%27s%20workspace/billing
Try this:
Click the Workspaces dropdown option from the top navigation bar
Select the Workspace you want to view
In the sidebar navigation, click "Workspace Settings" (see image below)
“Billing” will appear as a dropdown if you are admin of a paid workspace
Thank you Gaurav for taking this on.
I don’t have a “Workspace Settings” option in the sidebar. But, I do have “Settings”. Please note the chevron next to my avatar showing that I am an Admin.
If I click Settings, I do not see “Billing”
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.