Vince by Booklet add on is enabled but the button has disappeared at the top menu and cannot be located anywhere else.
Hey @Sharon Marando! The Power-Up Vince by Booklet has been recently moderated, which means it's no longer available to be used and function on Trello boards. The reason behind it was that the developer of the Power-Up (a third-party developer) stopped supporting the Power-Up and was no longer replying to our users' emails when asked for support.
Alternatively, I'd recommend having a look at our Power-Ups directory here to see if you find any other Power-Up that can offer the same capabilities: https://trello.com/power-ups. I appreciate your understanding!
I do understand why Trello do not provide basic tools for premium account such as a GANTT chart and timeline for multiple boards, hardly cost effective when you have to add plug-ins at an extra cost to do basic tasks.
I understand where you're coming from, @Sharon Marando, and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this topic. I'll send it over to our product team to consider the idea of adding these options natively. On top of that, if you're interested in having native charts and reports features, you could explore using Jira Work Management (JWM for short). You can read more about JWM here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management
Also I am struggling since Vince Booklet has disappeared as cannot pick which boards and lists I want to download which I use for data analysis, so increased my processing manual hours, again not cost effective. Yes you can download a CSV file but it gives you everything that has ever existed on the Trello boards, ie archived cards to the point it is not useable! Something similar to Booklet would be really useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.