Hi,
I am new to trello, and am using it to give clear steps of sections of my course which is a website site based learning resource. Students will use trello to mark off tasks in these sections a card's check list feature.
I am using lists to organize these sections and cards in those lists for the sub sections of the site, (example below)

I want to group these lists together visually. For example, In the software section, there are multiple pieces, I want to "group" these lists so they are clearly part of the same section of the course/site.
I have attached some images of what the site structure looks like on my site, and a proposal of what would like to achieve on my trello board.
- Can you add backdrops for visually grouping things (green example in my image)
- Can you add connectors/arrows like you can in a flow chart (orange arrow in my attachment)
- Are the lists fixed/constrained in place? Can I freely move them around the boards, so they aren't stacked left/right or top/bottom?
