I'm working on a card with some very long checklists, and I'd like to be able to quickly edit checklist items.
Once I edit and save a checklist item, I can focus the next one with Tab (it shows an orange border indicating this), but I can't seem to do anything with the focussed item.
I've tried Space, Enter, Insert, Delete, Numpad 0, and a few random letters (E, L, C, W), but nothing seems to open the checklist item editor. Some of these do other things to the card; some don't do anything at all.
I'm assuming, since I can focus a checklist item with the keyboard, I must at least be able to tick it off, but I can't even find a way to do that — let alone to edit it.
Is there some set of shortcuts I'm missing?
(I've also checked https://trello.com/shortcuts, https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-keyboard-shortcuts-in-trello/, and https://www.bluecatreports.com/blog/trello-keyboard-shortcuts-ultimate-guide/ but none of them seem to list these kind of checklist-related shortcuts.)