I just upgraded to Standard after being on a Premium free trial. When I go to my Boards and Cards, however, I see an orange warning (as above in the Question, here). It seems to suggest that I cannot see attachment links until I click on this and will forever have to look at these warnings, instead of my attachments, whenever I access a Board and Cards that have attachments. This is not acceptable to me, as I am only seeing this after I upgraded to Standard. Nowhere on the Trello Plan Comparison page did I see this difference between Standard and premium, suggesting I would need the Premium plan for this feature. It creates stress and seems user-hostile. Do I need to upgrade to Premium to NOT see this? Do I really need to see that a feature expired every time I use this app? Again, it seems like a constant badgering to Upgrade (again) or be harrased by this notice when all I want is a calm space to do my work.