I'm getting the following error when I try to run tests in Bamboo: /usr/bin/ant: 1: eval: Bad substitution
I've got Jira, Stash, and Bamboo all hooked up together. I also have Bamboo installed. I can do "ant -version" and it shows that ant is installed correctly on the server. I've ensured my ANT_HOME environment variable points to the right place. Ant is installed at "/usr/share/ant" and when I do "echo $ANT_HOME" it returns "/usr/share/ant". I've added "ANT_HOME/bin" to my PATH as well. One thing I have noticed is that the build log in Bamboo does not reflect what my environment variables say in the shell. Is this an issue, and if so how would I go about changing it? Stash is also hosting my repository, and all of the Application Links are pointing to the right place. One more thing to note. When I run the command "ls -al /usr/bin/ant", it returns "/usr/bin/ant -> ../share/ant/bin/ant".
After this Bad Substitution error, there is another error in the build log.
Failing task since return code of [/usr/bin/ant -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/atlassian-bamboo-5.7.2/temp/PRED-UT-JOB1 -f build.xml deployEmptyCheckOnly -Dsfdc.username=MYEMAILWASHERE -Dsfdc.password=********zqlYoVSy8ug9sZukIePrpB3DF -Dsfdc.serverurl=${bamboo.sfdc.dev.serverurl}] was 2 while expected 0
I should also note that I am able to run a deployment from the shell, just not through the Bamboo front end.
These two errors may or may not be related. Does anyone know how to fix this error, or have come across this problem before? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.