I have 2 workspaces with the same name, sharing a number of the same boards.
How do I safely delete one workspace?
Will this delete any of the the Boards??
Hi Jeffrey, Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope you’re enjoying Trello.
To delete a Workspace, expand the sidebar and click Settings > Workspace settings, then click the "Delete this Workspace" link at the bottom of the page.
Deleting a Workspace is permanent and there is no undo. Boards within the Workspace won’t be deleted. Instead, your boards in this Workspace will be closed. You can find and reopen closed boards by visiting https://trello.com/my/boards. You will be required to select a Workspace for the board when reopening it.
For more details, you can check this page: Deleting a Workspace
@Jeffrey Green try renaming one workspace to something different. Then you can sort between them and move things around and delete one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.