Is it just me or is source code no longer provided via my.atlassian.com ?
We currently have active Server licenses and intend to move to Data Center licenses.
Hi @David Yu
It's not just you. The source code was temporarily removed from the site.
Please use the "contact us" link in the red message to request the source code.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Hi @Jiri Hronik,
time wise I assume it was removed as part of the recent Confluence CVE?
When will this temporary procedure be removed? Taken into account that as a developer / partner you need different versions from time to time and waiting for support isn't not the best case as long their is no automated self-service option.
Regards,Tim
intereting...
Hi @Tim Eddelbüttel
I understand what you're saying and we're aware of the impact this has on our development partners.
At this time, I don't have anything more to share. We'll provide an update to the community more broadly when we have one.
Thanks for bearing with us as we work on this.
Thanks, James Ponting Engineering Manager - Confluence Data Center
Our on-prem technical support teams are currently experiencing a high volume of requests due to the recently published security advisory affecting Confluence Server and Data Center. This may result in longer-than-expected response times. We are committed to prioritizing critical requests and resolving them as soon as possible.
@James Ponting, the situation is annoying. I'll understand the removal. It can be discussed if this is security by obscurity or not. But that's another story.
I'll have the immediate need for some Jira source code. And this blocks my work now, because I don't have access to it. That the support teams are overloaded in these situations is expected. Therefor Self-Service should be a must straight from the beginning.
@James PontingAny news on this matter, please?
It's really important for ecosystem partners to have the source code available for app development.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.