Hi there!
I have been trying to syncronise my Trello board Calendar with my google calendar by the help of the ICalendar-Feed generated with the Calendar Power-Up in Trello. I copied the ICal-Feed and added a new calendar in my google calendar. I chose to create it by URL, pasted the URL from my Trello Calendar and added the Calendar. Google tells me, it worked out and all my Trello Calendar items will be syncronised automatically and displayed in my google calendar. Except, they aren‘t. Nothing is displayed. In your Atlassian Support article concerning Integration of Trello calendar to google calendar you say, I can only do it, if I use Trello Premium. Well, I can‘t afford Trello Premium and I wonder why I can do all the steps of Calendar Integration but in the end, nothing is displayed. I do not understand why. Plus, as far as I am concerned, Integration and calendar sync with Microsoft Outlook is possible right?
I would be very happy to receive an answer or some ideas or help, what I can do. I would like to use Trello with google calendar without buying Trello Premium.
Thank you so much!
Lena