I'm new to Trello been using it for the past week and having trouble figuring this out. I have 3 Lists they are called Order Steps, Tasks and Completed.
In the Order Steps list I have Cards that have checklists in them called Sub Tasks and Prereq, I have rule that whenever I add something in a checklist to create a new card in Tasks List.
Here is a list of rules I have:
1.when an item is added to checklist "Sub Tasks" by anyone, convert the item to a linked card in list "Tasks"
2.when an item is added to checklist "Sub Tasks" by anyone, find a card titled "{checklistitemname}" in list "Order Steps", and link the card with the item
3.when a card is moved into list "Completed" by anyone, for each card linked in the attachments, check item "{triggercardlink}" in checklist "Sub Tasks"
4.when checklist "Sub Tasks" is completed in a card by anyone, move the card to the bottom of list "Completed"
5.when a card is moved into list "Completed" by anyone, for each card linked in the attachments, check item "{triggercardlink}" in checklist "Prereq"
6.when an item is added to checklist "Prereq" by anyone, find a card titled "{checklistitemname}" in list "Tasks", and link the card with the item
7.when checklist "Prereq" is completed in a card by anyone, remove the red label from the card, add the green label to the card, and post comment "Begin Next Step"
8.when a card is moved into list "Completed" by anyone, for each card linked in the attachments, check item "{triggercardlink}" in checklist "Prereq"
My problem is that when I move something from the Task list to Completed list it gets marked off in Order Steps List with the respective item in the checklist, so it does what I want it too, but in the Tasks list the cards that have the Prereq checklist do not get marked off not sure what rule I'm missing , not even sure if i need all the rules I have in place either. Prereq (prerequisites) checklist uses the same things as the subtask. Any help is appreciated.