I consider myself fairly savvy as an admin across multiple Atlassian cloud products for my org...but I'm lost when it comes to granting folks permission to be a "Basic User" for Compass. I've reviewed the help documentation, but I'm not seeing anything that helps. Right now, we have two groups with product access: users and admins (the latter is also designated with Adminstration access to Compass). I assume these correspond with "Full user" and "Product admin," per https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/compass/getting-started/understand-user-roles-in-Compass/. It's also probably worth noting that we are on "Beta"
UPDATE:
Got a response from Support that's probably worth passing along to others who might stumble on this post:
We don’t currently have the ability to have Basic users as beta participants. As part of the beta program, until March 31st 2024 we are using the product for free with the ability to add all users as “Full Users” with no charges. Following this date, we would be transitioned to a standard account, granting us the flexibility to categorize users as either Basic users or Full users. We would have to leave beta early to check out Basic users.