Is it possible to do this?
I have the email captured within the card description. Can I identify it and move it into the custom field? If so, how?
@James Rosseau
If you can be assured that the email is always structured in the same way, the you can use wildcards to get the data via Trello automation eg if you have Name: <nameofclient>\nemail: <emailofclient>\n...etc then using Name: {*}\nemail: {*}\n...etc will give you the name and email in {wildard1} and {wildcard2} variables and use can use to set the respective CFs.
In more complex situation you might want to have the email go through an email parser... like Zapier email parser or a email_webhook on Make or <email> with a webhook attached..
Thank you for that. Yes, the Trello Cards are created via Gravity Forms entires from our website. That said, with the card example I provided, and the custom field name in it as well, can you give me an example script that I can put in a button automation or overall automation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.