I need all the invoices, but I can't find them, I am an administrator user...
Hi @Sandra Martínez Welcome to the community!You can only access your Bitbucket Invoices you must be a Technical or Billing Contact.
Designated Billing and Technical Contacts can log into their My.Atlassian accounts and download quotes and invoices, make payments, add PO numbers, delete quotes, and make changes to existing/open quotes.
Log into your My.Atlassian account and click the Orders tab in the navigation bar.
In the Quotes tab, you can download a PDF quote or invoice, make a credit card payment, add a PO number, make changes to the quote, or delete the quote altogether.
In the Invoices tab, you can see an order's details by clicking the >, or download a PDF of the paid invoice by clicking the Invoice link in the Actions tab.
Regards,Sushant Verma
@Sandra Martínez To add a technical or billing contact. Please follow.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-do-i-add-a-technical-or-billing-contact-to-my-account-432800062.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
Thanks, but I can't see or find any license:
@Sandra Martínez You can only access your Bitbucket Invoices if you are Technical or Billing Contact person.To add a technical or billing contact. Please follow.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-do-i-add-a-technical-or-billing-contact-to-my-account-432800062.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.