I have:
I now need to update the completed status of the checklist items on each list by updating the completed status of the corresponding card in the list called common tasks
@Ayoade ADERELE welcome to the community! I'm a little confused about exactly what you're looking for, but i think its basically syncing cards and checklists, right? I made a couple videos about this!
And...
Hallo Brittany,Thanks for these.I have reviewed the first of your videos, but will now go through the second
Hallo again Brittany,To be more specific, here is the challenge I am working on
I have a board that has Two cards with the same name on the first 2 lists as shown in Board Snippet1.Each of the two has the same checklist on them as shown in Board Snippet2.
I want to be able to set the Completed Status on a card with the same name in Board Snippet1.
This is the rule I have created:
when the due date is marked as complete in a card in list "Common Activities", find a card titled "{triggercardname}" on board "{boardname}", for each checklist item in a checklist named "TestCheckList", check item "TestCheckItem"However it only works on the first checklist and then stops.How do I set it to go through all the checklists on the board that have the same name?
@Brittany Joiner This is just to call your attention to my responses.Thanks for your help thus far
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.