Hi Team, I'm trying to select a new background image for a Trello board, but under the photos section, the search button doesn't seem to be available anymore. What can I do?
Hello @Sunica
"the search button doesn't seem to be available any more"
I don't think there ever was a 'search' button. You may have just imagined that.
For a board background, you can only choose from an image in UnSplash, just like it says in the documentation.
Dear David,
Indeed there was and it seems like still is. For some strange reason it's just not available on my current version.
Would super appreciate if anyone can guide me on how to activate the search function.
Thanks!
Sometimes the search option disappears if the Photos power-up glitches, so I usually refresh, switch to a different board, or toggle the power-up off and on. Clearing the browser cache helped me once too. While poking around with images, I used face2social.com before to track where a picture was coming from, so it came in handy for sorting out some photo issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.