Hello everyone and happy Fri-yay!
As the end of October is fast approaching, there's one thing that has been constantly on my mind every day of this rainy cold weather.
What decorations and pastries should we prepare for the this year's Halloween party?

Photo by Megan Hill on Culinary Hill
I am very curious to hear if people celebrate this festival and up to what lengths do you go with your decorations and food? Do you enjoy making spooky food and decorating your house with such intensity that your loved ones and friends might be scared to walk the hallways in the middle of the night?
Personally, I don't decorate my own house for Halloween but I really enjoy making themed foods for my friend's yearly party. So far on my list for this year I have: Alien Cupcakes, Sausage Mummies, Pumpkin Quesadilla, Coated Strawberries (Jack O'lanter and Spiders), Spider Taco Ring and a few of these Halloween cocktails.
Please share your ideas and what you are working on for this year's Halloween party!