Hey, Marketers! We're happy you're here!
We'd love to know a little more about what you're hoping to get out of this group so we can help facilitate specific discussions, learning opportunities, and experiences for all of you. We're eager to help you get the most out of your time spent here and make sure you keep wanting to come back for more!
To kick us off, here are a few things that are top of mind for me:
- Learning about the unique ways marketers use Atlassian products. ✨ I'm constantly amazed by the innovative workflows and beautiful pages I see our customers putting together, and am always on the lookout for fresh new ideas to incorporate into my work.
- Hearing about campaign and experimentation results. 🧪 One of my favorite things about working at Atlassian is how good we are about making our knowledge and insights accessible within and across all of our teams. I love reading about the campaigns different teams have worked on and what they learned, what worked well, what didn't, and their ideas for improvement. More often than not, I'm able to come away with insights and takeaways that I can apply directly to something I'm working on.
- Gathering diverse perspectives. 💡 Our direct teams are wonderful for bouncing ideas off of and getting feedback, but there's so much power in hearing thoughts and ideas from people who aren't as close to our projects. They'll often highlight things we may have overlooked or help us realize that what we thought we made pretty clear in our campaign messaging... wasn't so clear at all. 😉
How about you? Let us know what you're hoping to experience in this group. We're excited to network with you and learn from you all!