Hi everyone,
I manage many cards and I am jumping between projects and applications : I need to write down things in my cards quickly and efficiently.
Therefore I am doing quick sentences with line break everywhere, and it is really bad for efficiency and readability when the automatic double spacing is added.
NB : I know about the SHIFT+ENTER shortcut but I find it very painfull to use it as it is so inefficient as single spacing should be by default like classic text editors.
The current text editor is really bad with
-> unwanted features such as
- default double spacing,
- emoji short cut with very common key (:)
- double spacing added when copy pasting text with single spacing
-> lack of really classic text features to keep things readable like :
- underlined text
- highlighted texts
- quick tables
Solutions :
- remove the double spacing by default in order to have more compact and efficient texts when writing and copy-pasting
- remove the emoji shortcuts with ":"as trello is not a social network tchatting service, and ":" is a way too common key in texts
- add proper and actual useful text edit features such as underline, text highlight color, quick tables to keep notes and important informations organized and readable
I just made a reaquest here :
https://support.atlassian.com/requests/TRELLO-171402?src=email
There is also the very same request about JIRA here :
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75312
Please support these change requests.
Best