Hello Trello Community. I am a real estate investor using Trello as my make shift CRM and my primary way of getting leads is by door knocking…
I have various list representing the different stages of the lead lifecycle, and use the map feature to locate the leads when I want to door knock.
However at the end of each week I would like to see a log of my activity - ie, how many doors I knocked, how many of those people answered, out of those people who answered how many were not interested , warm lead etc etc.
Currently I do not have this ability with my make shift Trello CR. My current process after I knock the door is the just leave a comment as to what happened then move the trello card into the appropriate list and or add some descriptive labels.
My question to the community is as follows … Is there a power up / method I can use to after I knock the door log the result of what happened in the trello card that I can then feed into some sort of dash board? I would like to be able to start tracking this data so ideally at the end of the day / week / month I can see a overview of how many doors I knocked, how many contacts I made, out of those contacts how many were interested vs not interested , how many meetings I set etc etc etc
Any suggestions are very much appreciated.