Hi @Jarom Aston ,
Have you checked this article? https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/mobile-due-date-reminders/#
When I’ve done this in the past there is an alert within the app. So I have to go into the app looking for it to be alerted. My phone is always on mute as well. I need an alert that has a banner that I must dismiss to go away.
@Jarom Aston check your notification settings because you should get a push notification outside the app. On iPhone you can go to notification settings and find Trello, and make sure you 1) have notifications turned on, 2) have banner notifications turned on, then 3) you can change banner style to persistent.
There's also something with announcing notifications, but that might be a bit much 😂
Not sure how this works on Android, but I assume they probably have something similar.
You could also make something with Zapier that triggers when a card is due and sends you a SMS message or something if you want something else that you have to acknowledge!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.