I have upgraded so that I should be able to see the timeline view. I have it "checked" in the dropdown menu of views, but I see no way to toggle to see the timeline view. Help is appreciated.
Hi Karen! It's Alicia from Spain, nice to meet you. I attach an image with you should see in your menu board. Let me know if is something like that.
@Karen Derrick-Davis welcome to the community! @Alicia Filíu Birlanga is correct! Although your board might show that in English or another language When you have it checked, you should see a new button appear in the toolbar for Timeline and you can click that to view the Timeline!
@Karen Derrick-Davis click the down arrow next to Board, check the box next to Timeline and you should see a Timeline button appear next to Board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.