A list in my main board has all of a sudden started receiving ALL email from my Gmail account.
What the hell is happening!? How do I make it stop!
Dan
You will need to decouple your gmail account from the Trello board.
Trello is a passive recipient here, it's only reading the emails you have told it to.
Thank you for the reply.
I have had this board for several years and have maybe two or three Gmail filters to forward very specific emails.
Decoupling is not what I wish to do.
I'm curious as to why this just recently started happening and how to stop the flow of all emails without divorcing the email from the board.
@Dan Ledbetter how is your board currently connected to gmail? Is it with a Power-Up? Or are you using the board email address to send cards?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.