Is it possible to sync (or at least import) Jira tickets from the stand alone Jira into Trello?
When you say "stand alone" Jira, you mean Jira server or Data Center versions, right? Or are you referring to a different version, @Joel Polsky?
Not sure, I know it's self hosted.
So, you're talking about self-hosting Jira, you're most likely talking about Server or Data Center versions. The best way for you to import content would be by generating a CSV export of your content on Jira, and then using one of our third-party Power-Ups on your board to import your CSV file to your board. You can read more about importing data into Trello here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/importing-data-into-trello/
I hope that helps, @Joel Polsky
Thanks - Is there a way to automate? Looking for a way for when a story is created and/or assigned to me a card it created in Trello. That's all I really need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.