Background: I own and operate a Home Renovation Company
I have automation in place to set the START DATE of a Card to NOW as prompted when my Custom Label of "In Progress" is triggered by the Member. Upon completion of the task, my team is instructed to Label the Card from "In Progress" to "Done (Pending Approval)" which has a subsequent automation in place to set the DUE DATE of the card to this current time.
Use Case:
Card is "Paint 8ft by 10ft Bedroom"
Member 1 sets to "In Progress" at 8:00am and "Done (Pending Approval)" at 12:00pm.
Member 2 paints an identical bedroom with "In Progress" at 8:00am and "Done (Pending Approval)" at 2:30pm.
The Data I'm attempting to collect with this Workflow is the total time my team is working on their task list, and, with the help of a Virtual Assistant, using this workflow as a means to measure efficiency and to ensure productivity.
Without me having to be physically present on the Job Site, I can safely conclude that Member 1 is a more efficient painter than Member 2 and use this knowledge make future decisions.
The initial problem that I foresee is that, currently, all of the Members can currently set their own Start and Due Dates on the Cards. Once it becomes known that these dates / times are performance metrics, it would become very difficult to prevent Members from adjusting their own times.