Hey guys,
I usually paste Google Drive links to Docs, Sheets and Slides in the description of my Trello cards.
A few days ago, those links used to be formatted as "Inline" and I also had an option to keep it as a "URL", "Card", or "Embed".
Now, the Google Drive links are pasted as "URL" only and the other link formatting options have disappeared only for Google Drive.
I can still see those link formatting options like "URL", "Inline", "Card", or "Embed" for other links like Jira, Confluence and Figma.
I saw there is a power-up and I am fully aware of how to use it. But my job involves a lot of Google Drive link sharing for which I need the links in my description.
Naked links i.e. "URL" format is very confusing and I liked that "Inline" formatting made the links identifiable and distinguishable.
What can I do to get back that functionality?