The change from shared teams to Atlassian teams has been a really good change. Currently we can't link an Atlassian team to an idea. Is there a way this can be done or are there plans to incorporate this feature?
Following, this would be a great addition. Right now I have a "TEAMS" field but it does nothing. I might add automation so when an idea becomes an initiative or epic we add the team by default but that is a JSON automation that is very specific.
+1
Hi @Bree Campbell unfortunately it's a long process for Jira Product Discovery to use the Teams concept that's in Jira Software. We're working on some of the pre-requisite steps to achieve this, but I can't offer timelines at this point.
Thanks @Rohan Swami ! Is there a more official way to communicate the market interest in this feature? I believe there is swelling support for this.
@Robert Barbosa for now our process is to log all these feature requests in an internal Jira Product Discovery request as insights. The Jira Product Discovery Product Management team is reviewing Community posts and feedback tickets every day.
We would greatly utilize this connection between Jira Software and JPD. Please consider accelerating the request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.