Hi,
We're running Bamboo 4.1.1 build 3102.
I've followed what's in the online docs "Modifying notification templates", by copying either only the one file I'm interested in or all the files from:
C:\Program Files\Bamboo\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\notification-templates\
to
C:\bamboo-home\templates\notification-templates\
Specifically modified the file BuildCompletedHtmlEmail.ftl with text that I know it will show up, but it does not work. In my case, the build is successful, and it sends HTML email that contains specifically the following for example: "1234 tests in total." So I added "SSSSS" to the end of the string in line 17 of BuildCompletedHtmlEmail.ftl:
<strong>${testSummary.successfulTestCaseCount}</strong> tests in totalSSSSS.
but no matter what when the new email comes in, it still says "1234 tests in total."
I did verify that the bamboo home directory is set to C:\bamboo-home\ and I've added the notification of "All Builds Completed", "Notify After 10 Consecutive Failures", "Notify On All Build Errors". The last two can't be it as the build is successful.
I also tried modifying "ChainCompletedHtmlEmail.ftl" but the same thing, no changes to emails. According to the docs, you don't have to restart the service...
Atlassian, please help!
Thanks