I love the calendar Power-Up, but I'm having trouble seeing my whole day hour-by-hour visually.
Google tells me this strategy is simply called "Schedule Blocking", but I can't find a Power-Up on Trello that fits what I'm looking for.
Edit: I found Planyway, which seems to allow what I'm looking for, but is a bit complex.
I was hoping that Trello had its own simple version? It seems a rather basic function.
Second Edit:
Ok, I installed Planyway, but when I try to use it I get the message:
"Unable to load Planyway Power-Up. Please allow third-party cookies for planyway.com in your browser settings, refresh page and try again."
I'm on Firefox and added https://planyway.com to my "Exceptions for Enhanced Tracking Protection" list, then restarted Firefox, went to Trello, tried to use Planyway, and got the same error.
I also manually went to Planyway.com, cliked the shield, and turned off all protections, then restarted my computer. No dice. What gives?
I see that @Mary from Planyway answered a similar question, but I don't think you can direct message people here, so I've tried by tagging your name 
Third Edit: I got Planyway to work! I needed to have BOTH Planyway AND Trello under my exceptions list.
I am still looking for/open to other Time Blocking Power-Ups, especially if they are made by Trello. 