The first column shows the "entry created date" and is sorted chronologically reversed.
These two items (32 min ago, 30 min ago) should be on top (today's date).
You should be able to filter this view to flip the dates if you want and save it that way.
It's about the two items that have been created after 4 September (well, on 6 October (today, 30 and 32 minutes ago)) -- 6 October should not be in between August and September...
I have an issue with date selection where I can't go back a month on the calendar to event select an older date for the range. Its just disappears and I need to key in the date manually to get to a previous month
In the screenshot above, I cannot explain the positioning of the "32 minutes" and "30 minutes" in between Aug and Sep, but I can understand this screenshot: October is positioned alphabetically between Aug and Sep. Of course this can not be the purpose when sorting (reversed or not) on date:
Hey Filip, thanks for reporting this and your patience. Interesting, let me check with my team to understand why the time stamps of the most recent docs are sandwiched between older ones.
Reporting this issue to the team as well Tara - if you're able to provide a screenshot or video of what you see and share here, that'd be helpful as well! Thanks
@Filip Callewaert
The team has landed a fix for the issue described! Thank you for your patience!
Indeed, @Rebecca Dai and @Divya Sriram - it is correct now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.