Hi,
I have registered for the free version of JPD. I have created a project in JPD and want to be able to create/ add a delivery ticket for my ideas in the Jira software. I am unable to see any of the Jira projects pop up in the search box of JPD. My organisation uses Jira software and have projects setup in Jira. I am researching on JPD to see if we can use JPD to integrate with Jira software. Just to get a feel how JPD integrates with Jira I want to be able to add my ideas from JPD to an already existing epic in Jira software.
Hi @Monica Arun Kumar JPD has a lot of integrations with Jira Software. To connect a JPD idea to an existing Epic in Jira Software:
Note that JPD needs to be on the same site as Jira Software to be able to connect to it. Your account has multiple JPD instances, make sure that you're using the same one as your Jira instance - I think it should be fusiondigital.atlassian.net.
Thank you. Yes I do have multiple instances. Followed your response and went into my organisation's site > fusiondigital.atlassian.net. Clicked on JPD. I don't see any projects here. I am not able to create an idea in JPD. Does that mean I don't have admin/creator access to JPD in this site? Looks like I may have to bump my access up in my organisation's Jira?I reckon I'll be able to create an idea and link it to Jira's epics once I have higher access to JPD. Just my thoughts. Please let me know if requesting my organisation for higher access in JPD help me progress further with my JPD research? Thanks
@Monica Arun Kumar I think you have contributor access but not creator access to JPD. You'll need creator access to create ideas and projects in JPD. Check with your site admins to ensure you have the right access. If you're still struggling to work out what's going on, you can book time in with me at https://calendly.com/rswami-atlassian/customer-calls and we can take a look together.
Thank you I appreciate the support. I checked with my site admin got creator access and now able to perform required actions in JPD.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.