I got prompted to update SourceTree from 2.0.x to 2.2.x today. SourceTree downloaded the installer and proceeded to install the update. On restart, SourceTree update installed prompted me to log into my Atlassian account. I did so in the pop-up window provided. Each time I logged in (either using Google auth or the username and password), the pop-up window ended up in my id.atlassian.com account update page (in other words, I am absolutely confident I logged in) with no way to proceed (see attached screenshot):
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.48.07 AM.png
I tried both using Google OAuth as well as the username/password.
I proceeded to delete the cache in ~/Library/Application Support/SourceTree. This still did not allow me to proceed.
What I need is the ability to proceed past the account page.
Update at 9am on 12th April 2016, UTC: I have received a message from Atlassian support that they are currently investigating. Let's hope for a speedy resolution!
Update 10:30am on 12th April 2016, UTC: The issue is resolved. I have been able to log in - looks like everything is good to go!
Hypothesis is that an update on id.atlassian.com broke login, but this was fixed on the server side.