I've been experimenting using Trello for wishlists, and found the experience of creating cards while browsing cumbersome until I saw that ancient tool Trello had made specifically for adding cards. I hope to God Atlassian don't stop supporting this feature - that neat little javascript bookmark has become so useful to me. I would ideally hope that they could modernise, adding labels, extra attachments etc. but I suspect the more likely outcome is Atlassian would can the feature. I'd be interested if anyone knew of a "better" way to create trello cards quickly while browsing?
I did try the feature that lets you create link cards by copy-pasting but they have limited utility, you can't attach labels and none of the embedded information you would want gets preserved on converting to a regular ticket.
Ideally Atlassian would handle the conversion step better here so the workflow of manually adding extra information here wouldn't be excruciatingly slow and I wouldn't have to worry about relying on an ancient bolted-on feature that makes it at least a little quicker