I tried creating a card that should be repeated every day. I tried the card repeater power-ups and setting automation but I can't save click after setting up.
Hi Caryl! Welcome to Trello community!
Mmmmm...I tested here the Card Repeater Power-up and I was able to save it. Sometimes reinstalling the Power-up could help.The Card Repeater sets the repeat in weeks (not days) - to repeat weekly, in two weeks, and so on.If you want to create a card every day using automation may help you better in this case.You can create a scheduled automation to every day create a new card, or copy an existing one. For example:every day, create a new card with title "Test" and description "Card description" in list "To Do"orevery day, find card "TEST" and copy it in list "Work"I'm also sharing a great article we have about creating automation:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-and-managing-butler-commands/Hope that helps! Any issues let us know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.