We use Gmail and do not use the email feature in Trello, we simply copy and paste our emails to Trello cards we have specifically created. All of a sudden, I am finding PARTS of my emails as new cards on various boards - typically NOT the same board as the email was connected to in the 1st place. For example, I have a Non-Litigation Board and a client card created. I emailed the client beginning in "Hi Jane".... I then copied and paste the entire email to Jane's card. I just found a new card in my Probate board titled "Hi Jane". This is not happening with every email nor on every board, just random pieces of emails and different boards. We cannot find a reason this would all of a sudden be happening - nothing has been changed in settings anywhere. Can someone please tell us how to stop this?
Thank you,
Louise