Is it possible to create a rule that automatically changes the cover colour depending on which list the card is in?
It's likely possible depending on what you mean by cover colour and list. I use an automation which color codes my Epics based on a custom field's value.
I trigger off the change of the custom field Tech Sub-Team, then I have an if condition to make sure I'm dealing with an epic (1), then a whole bunch of other if statements, one for each value the tech sub-team can be (2). The Then step is then added like the below example (3).
Different colors for different teams.
There is no automated way to do this in Trello. You can select the label color via automation but not card cover color.
Thank You Gaurav, it is the card cover i want changed. I can see now that many folk have asked this question but the feature is strangely enough unavailable??
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.