Hi all -
Has anyone been able to figure out a way for the creator of a Jira Product Discovery ticket to automatically be added as a Watcher when a JPD ticket is promoted to another ticket type in Jira Software?
Thank you!
Blake
Hi @Blake Falanga ,
Using an automation like the one below, I was able to have the creator of the JPD idea be added as a watcher to the Jira delivery ticket that was created from the idea:
The smart value used in the Add these watchers field above is: {{destinationIssue.creator}}
Here's a test as well:
Idea:
Delivery:
This worked perfectly, thank you so much @Nick Haller !
How would I go about doing this for idea watchers?
I want the watchers of my idea tickets to be automatically added as watchers on my delivery tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.