Hello everyone. I'm excited to learn all I can and start navigating the possibilities. Look forward to meeting you soon.
Krystal
@krystaldesigns welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What specific products are you working with in the Atlassian stack?
Hello Andy,
I'm only beginning to dip into training and certifications, starting with beginner and working my way up/through as many as I can attain. I'm sure there is an order of operations or best practices, which I think are outlined in several learning paths. I've started adding apps to O365 and will begin training immediately with Atlassian Learning and other resources. (Apologies if I'm butchering or misusing terminology, etc.)
Thank you for the warm welcome to the community. I'll begin using Jira for project management and grow from there. I appreciate advice and information from all sources. Please feel free to share! I have so much to learn.
Welcome to the group!
@krystaldesigns keep coming back here and asking questions and participating in the discussions. It is the best way to learn!
Welcome!!!
I'm not 100% sure at this point. I have a full schedule today and much of next week. If I am fortunate, I hope to integrate dedicated time the week of November 6.
I'm grateful for the inquiry and hope to be able to answer your question soon!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much!
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.