I've been trying to set up a system that when a card is due soon, it gets assigned a red label; if it's due fairly soon then it gets an orange label. Cards get assigned a colour label when they started (usually green), but there's an automation that, at a certain point, replaces them.
I've tried it two different ways with due date automations & labels but it's not working properly. The latest version was to set up these 5 standard "Due Date Automations":
- on the sunday before a card is due, add the red "This week" label to the card
- on the sunday before a card is due, remove the lime "Longer term" label from the card
- on the sunday before a card is due, remove the orange "Next week" label from the card
- on the sunday of the week before a card is due, remove the lime "Longer term" label
- on the sunday of the week before a card is due, add the orange "Next week" label to the card
What seems to be happening is that the last 3 rules aren't working. So red labels are getting added OK (and perhaps lime ones are getting removed - they're a rare case), but orange is not getting added or deleted and lime isn't being deleted as per automation 4.
My previous effort just had them as two automations, one for the Sunday before, on for the Sunday of the week before.
I found a similar previous post, but the questioner disappeared after @Lara suggested checking the command log so there's no solution. I've checked the command log and there are no issues (it says it ran successfully).
I have checked "Enable automation on board" is enabled in every case.
Any help would be much appreciated. I'm open to entirely different ways of solving the problem.
Thanks