Hello. My account has been disabled for some reason (******** ). It happened today. I have not received any notification to my email. Help me find out what the problem is and solve it.
Hey @Jack Support! I'm sorry to hear your account has been disabled. I've opened a ticket on your behalf associated with your mentioned email, and our team will contact you soon to assist you. I appreciate your understanding.
Hi @Jack Support . Did they recover your account?
I have the same problem.
@Sal could you help me please? I've been using Trello for years and I rely on it. My banned account was registered on this e-mail: sargis.saakyan@gmail.com
Thank you.
Hey @acomedown! I saw you've already reached out to us about this problem. So, I recommend you to continue talking with us through your open ticket, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.