Is there a way a to pull a full export or data dump of all the History under a JPD Idea? This would make finding timestamp changes MUCH more efficient. Maybe an export button?
Hi,
Give a try to the API, i know it for Jira Software but i think it should be possible to get the ideas and the history using the param"?expand=changelog"
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-get
Hi @Ben Krichko this thread may help: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-export-history-in-jira-issues/qaq-p/2124180
You can try the API as @Mohamed Benziane suggested or 3rd party apps.
Thanks @Mohamed Benziane !
I'm fairly new to API calls in Atlassian. I have created a separate API token and am using Postman to make the calls, but am getting stuck on a 401 error. Is this something we can pair on and you guide me?
@Ben Krichko
Did you use your mail address in the username field on postman ?
@Mohamed Benziane
There are several auth options within Postman. I started with Basic Auth. I have put my email address in the Username field, but I think my problem is the password field. Would that be the full API token generated from Atlassian or something else?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.