Is there a way to keep the links in the email report without it appearing with the smart-inline and that format? I would like it to just appear as the link
This is the way I designed the automation activity
Hi Juan!
Yes! You can use the pattern: [{cardname}]({cardlink})
The pattern uses markdown formatting. The format [text](link) is used to produce a named link.
I'm also sharing a great article we have about custom report that could be helpful: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-reports-with-butler/#Customized-reportsHope that helps!
Neat, but I have the links *inside* the description; I just need the link inside the description to appear without being recognised as a smartCard
Hey Juan! Oh, apologies! I missed that detail!I did some testing here and the only alternative to remove the smartlink word from the URL I found is to change the card description and the link display option from "inline" to "URL"Here's an example:
I know that might not be exactly the solution you're looking for, but this way, when you receive the report, it will not show the smart link word in the report, although depending on the URL you will see it twice. If you use a lot of google maps URLs, a test you could try is to use the URL in the share option in the map, which is shorter than the page URL.Hope it helps!
Thank you so much! I already was working on doing something like that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.